UK Venues takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information UK Venues collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.ukvenues.co.uk Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.ukvenues.co.uk and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.ukvenues.co.uk
36 Courtland Avenue
You may contact us by phone on 0870 479 3576
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information UK Venues collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
- user.name (optional)
- user.home-info.online.email (optional)
- user.home-info.postal (optional)
- user.home-info.telecom.telephone (optional)
- user.jobtitle (optional)
- user.business-info.postal (optional)
- user.business-info.telecom.telephone (optional)
- user.business-info.online.email (optional)
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone
Information is collected from venue owners for billing and display purposes. Information is collected from interested venue users to track sales leads for venue owners.
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
- Legal entities following our practices, i.e. the venues advertising on this site.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.