Henrys Bar & Restaurant


Romford RoadAveleyEssex

Venue overview

Welcome to Henry's, the building known as the Sir Henry Gurnett was known for centuries as Kenningtons. It was built between 1275 and 1310 as a timber framed two storey dwelling with aisled hall. Later this aisle was removed and a south hall added.

Venue Capacities

Max. banqueting capacity: 160
Max. meeting capacity: 300